Make an impact with food & supply drives!
Lighthouse relies on donations from the community to support those who need our help!
Shop for us on Amazon!
All donations ship directly to our office. You can help provide food, personal care items, baby supplies, cleaning supplies, household items, and more to local families in need.
Please include your name and contact information in the message box.
Food Drive Information
Below is a list of our most needed items.
- Beans – All Varieties (14.5-16 oz)
- Macaroni and Cheese (7-8 oz)
- Canned Fruit (14-16 oz)
- Canned Corn & Beans (14-16 oz)
- Peanut Butter (14-16 oz)
- Jelly (14-19 oz)
- Canned Soup (10-10.75 oz.)
- Canned Chili/Stew (14-16 oz)
- Canned Meat – tuna, chicken, etc. (5-15 oz)
- Canned Ravioli or Spaghetti (14-15.5 oz)
- Boxed Potatoes
- Pasta Sauce (14-15.5 oz)
- Dry Pasta (16 oz)
- Rice (All Varieties)
- Granola Bars
- Variety of Snack Foods
- Powdered or Condensed Milk
- Boxed Prepared Meals
- Shampoo & Conditioner (SheaMoisture, Cantu, V05, Suave)
- Soap – Bar or Body Wash
- Toilet Paper
- Disposable Razors
- Diapers – especially sizes 4-6
- Pull-Ups (especially 3T/4T and 4T/5T)
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Formula/Food
- Feminine Products
- Laundry Detergent
- Paper Products (Paper Towel, Tissues)
- Cleaning Supplies
- Can Openers
- Adult Incontinence Briefs/Depends
- New Bedding Items
- New Kitchen Utensils and Dishware
Frequently Asked Questions
We accept donations of non-perishable food, personal hygiene products, paper products and cleaning supplies.
At this time, we are accepting donations of NEW items only due to a lack of storage.
For questions or more information about donating items, email firstname.lastname@example.org.