Lighthouse welcomes you to share your concerns as a way for us to improve our services and quality of care. We will keep your concerns private, review your concerns promptly, and discuss any pending action. Lighthouse is committed to honoring your confidentiality throughout this process.
A grievance should be filed if you:
- Have a concern regarding a Lighthouse program, staff, or volunteer that has not been
addressed by your case manager.
- Are appealing a termination from a Lighthouse program.
Download Grievance Form
- First discuss your concerns with your case manager. If you are dissatisfied with the outcome, you may file a grievance.
- You may submit the completed form online, or you may download it here and submit via fax, email, mail, or in person if you have been given
permission to be on Lighthouse’s property.
- Your grievance will be reviewed by a program leader within two business days.
Lighthouse may contact you to discuss your grievance further and/or to discuss any
potential next steps.